Location: Hertfordshire with Hybrid Working
I am working with a thriving and growing organisation who are seeking an Accounts Senior to join them, You will be working in a vibrant and dynamic office environment for a company that really puts employee well-being first. As well as a competitive salary you will also receive a great benefits package alongside this and will be working in an award winning accountancy practice known for the service they provide their clients. The company will be offering fantastic internal progression opportunties and want someone there who will want to grow their career with them
- You will work alongside the Head of Team, delivering high quality services to our clients
- You will prepare statutory accounts
- You will prepare corporation tax returns and personal tax returns
- Building client relationships
- You'll be at least AAT level 4 qualified/Qualified by experience
- You'll have an eye for detail and able to work quickly and accurately.
- You'll have a pro-active approach to tasks whether they are big or small.
- You'll be motivated by a fast paced environment.
- You'll have a solid knowledge of accounting and financial principles and practices