ASSISTANT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
£40,000 - £50,000
EUROPE > ENGLAND > LONDON
Work as an assistant Relationship Manager for an experienced and well established Private Bank with over 100 years worth of experience based in London.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous Relationship experience
- CeMAP (Level 3) and/or Level 3 RMA Training Matrix or willingness to complete within 12 months of starting
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Willing to work towards Level 4 relevant financial qualification.
- Arrangement, organisation and preparation of customer and business development meetings
- Attend meetings with the Relationship Manager and prepare memoranda of notes as required
- Good understanding of Regulated Mortgage Contracts and Consumer Credit Act regulations
- Monitor daily overdraft positions
- Adhere to the department's risk management regime by ensuring duties are conducted in a controlled and a compliant manner