Business Analyst - Wealth Platform
£70000 - £90000
Leading London Based Wealth Manager whose Wealth Management services across the board makes them industry leaders. The company have a long history and this will be a great opportunity for the right person.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- MUST HAVE Platform Services within Wealth Management sector
- MUST HAVE Good understanding of both Discretionary and Advisory Wealth Management
- MUST HAVE 5 years Industry Knowledge
If you do not have the above skills you will not be considered for this role.
We are looking for a highly motivated person to join our Wealth Platform onboarding team providing both business and data analysis to the clients as they join the Wealth Platform.
The role is permanent and based out of London office.
What You Will Bring
The team here have been in platforms for decades, but this is a new business with new technology and a different mindset. We want people to join us who know what it takes to create that spirit of partnership with our customers.
- Can you build relationships where both sides feel they're getting value?
- Can you show our customers how to get the best out of us?
- Do you like working in a small team where what you do really changes the outcome?
We're not that keen on hierarchy or waiting to be told. We are keen on people taking ownership to get things done - and getting the things done properly at that.
The Business Analyst shall:
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the Wealth Platform
- Provide training and initial ongoing support to our new Wealth Platform clients
- Develop specifications for any bespoke enhancements/interfaces required to support the client's business
- Analyse the client's source data and plan and implement an effective data migration strategy
- Agree and implement a plan with the client's current provider to transfer the end clients' assets new Wealth Manager.
- Work with the project manager to ensure that the implementation projects are successful and any issues are resolved efficiently.
- Build relationships with our clients and help identify any other services that may be of interest to the client.
For full information including a full job specification please contact Patrick Barnett in confidence on 02073370045 or email him at email@example.com