Business Development Executive (Graduate opportunity - 4 years work experience)
£30,000 - £35000 + OTE £100,000 - £200,000 commission + Bonus + Benefits
They are a new revolutionary Fintech risk model, which focuses on the lending sector with a particular gearing to the female market. A very high reward scheme is in place geared to performance for a market leading and industry revolutionary product / service.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
In order to be considered for this role, you just meet the following requirements:
- Graduate educated with no more than four years work experience looking to move into the financial services
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a need to be able to communicate effectively at all client levels, including the Executive level.
- Focused, self-motivated, resilient, ambitious, proactive and a burning desire to succeed.
- Burning desire to succeed. Eager to learn
- Able to work under pressure and meet deliverables.
- Not of afraid of hard work.
- Able to understand the key business drivers of lenders and other third parties with special reference to lending risk factors;
- Proven track record of winning new business and delivering growth in revenue and profitability in sales within or connected to the financial services;
- Driven and self-motivated with a desire to win and exceed targets;
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and consistent quality output is essential;
- Demonstrate a hands on approach to driving new business and building strong relationships with prospective clients;
Reporting to the CEO and founder, the role will focus on the lending sector and attainment of clients for online subscriptions. There is a target audience of 5,000 major corporates to subscribe before focusing on smaller operators, and further afield. The initial main areas of focus will be Major Banks & Building Societies, Challenger Banks, Mezz and Bridging Finance, and Private Banks. The successful candidate will need to understand the languages used and how these organisations works and be able to promote how a user can benefit and be able to get the message across clearly and with charm and all times understanding the market relating to females. The role responsibilities includes the following:
- Building a good knowledge of clients, prospects and sales pipelines; including decision makers, structures and how they operate;
- Identifying and cultivating prospects and generating new business leads;
- Lead client meetings from introductory stages through to investment/sign up;
- Build and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services; work alongside the team to develop and execute business strategies;