Client Services Executive
£30,000 - £40,000
City Of London
My client, a leading investment management firm, is after a Client Service Executive to join their London based team. You'll be required to provide comprehensive investment administration, alongside looking at improving processes and enhancing the client experience with the firm.
Are you currently looking for an administration role that comes with a great deal of variation? Are you the type of candidate that can take a look at processes and see scope for improvements and implement change? Are you the type of candidate that can build strong internal relationships? If the answer is yes, then this role might be of interest to you....
You'll be joining one of the firms larger teams, who have a historical track record of exceeding targets. The are one of the larger teams with large numerical values of funds under management. As a key investment operations contact for the team you'll be accountable for the following (including but not limited to):
- Proactively manage team resources and identify opportunities for improving processes and efficiencies, and implementation of changes.
- Promotion of best practice; sharing ideas and learning from other teams to enhance the customer experience.
- Management of client administration including client account opening, transfers closures and reviewing of documentation.
- Payment chasing.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with brokers, professional advisers and others to ensure data and information is accurate and timely.
- AML Checking
- Administration of ISA's inline with HMRC requirements.
- Deal with comission queries.
- Deal with probate and subsequent estate distribution.
- Strong academic background and ideally educated to degree level.
- Passion for delivering exceptional results and willing to go that extra mile to enhance the client experience.
- 2-4 years previous work experience within a similar role.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Mature in approach to their work.
- Strong in character and someone who is accountable to work they produce.