Client Services Manager
£80,000 - £110,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Hybrid working (3 days in the office)
A leading global financial services firm with a rich history. Renowned for its expertise in investment banking, wealth management, and asset management, the company is a key player in the world of finance. With a strong commitment to innovation and a global presence, it offers a wide range of financial services to a diverse clientele, including corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals. Their comprehensive suite of services includes mergers and acquisitions advisory, wealth planning, asset management, and trading, making them a prominent player in the financial industry.
Experience &skills required:
- 3 years experience as a client services manager within a hedge fund background.
- Accountancy qualification ACCA, ACA ICAS or equivalent preferred but not essential
- A personable and engaging demeanour, with the ability to connect with clients on a personal level.
- A proactive and organised approach to managing client relationships.
We are seeking a Client Relationship Manager to join our dynamic team and take charge of managing client relationships related to Hedge Funds and other asset classes. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in ensuring client satisfaction, managing a team, and overseeing the accurate delivery of NAV (Net Asset Value) reports.
- Manage a portfolio of 10-15 clients on a daily basis.
- Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of daily and monthly deliverable from the accounting services team.
- Responsible for delivering a high-touch, high-quality client service product that meets and exceeds client expectations, improves client satisfaction over time and earns us the ability to leverage the client as a reference.
- Review and understand key fund organisational documents and fund setup, enhance controls, and manage operational risk for the business.
- Idea generation and ongoing assessment and improvement of the operational service model.
- Oversee the preparation of NAV reports for clients ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of NAV reports.
- Liaise with multiple departments within the organisation to coordinate the distribution of NAV reports to clients.
- Supervise and lead an existing team of 4 professionals, providing guidance and support.