THIS POSITION IS FULLY OFFICE BASED IN DUBAI, UAE
Corporate Treasury Manager
$70,000 TAX FREE SALARY (Dependent on experience) + Bonus + Benefits + Relocation Support
They are an expanding multibillion dollar, international physical commodity trading company with offices globally. The company has grown rapidly in the last few years with significant customers and relationships across the globe. A new role has arisen working with the Head of Treasury and also the CEO and CFO and the business. The company will support your relocation to Dubai including required work visa and health insurance.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 5- 10 years previous experience working within Corporate treasury. Background in commodity companies is highly preferred.
- Treasury certifications
- Experience of trade financing, in issuing SBLC's, LC's and bank guarantees.
- Experience of managing people
- Strong attention to details, accuracy and confidentiality is absolutely required.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Quick learner, who is dedicated and eager to work hard
- Ensuring sufficient cash and funding, identifying, and mitigating against financial risks, reviewing treasury forecasting short-term, mid-term and providing cover when required.
- Reviewing and providing support / suggestions for day-to-day cash management: arranging treasury transactions, managing bank account, managing receipts and payments, investing surplus funds, managing borrowing facilities, review and analysis of cash flow in order to make decisions on cash availability.
- Improving and developing treasury analytics across cash management, payments, and other key activities
- Take ownership of new treasury management system (Treasury Express) and lead projects to enhance this further
- Supervise short term investment activity (term deposits) and FX hedging operations.
- Liquidity management: assessing requirements, ensuring sufficient cash, or borrowing facilities.
- Trade financing: identifying needs, advising on sources of funding, managing the funding obtained.
- Issuing SBLC's, LC's and bank guarantees.
- Risk management: identifying, analysing, and mitigating against financial risks, assisting in, or leading risk management activities.
- Supporting the underlying business: understanding how the business works.