Customer Service Representative (Fluent German) - Financial Services
£30 - 40K Base + Bonus+ Benefits
They are a leading Financial Services company based in the heart of the city who offer a great career path for the right person.
MUST BE FLUENT GERMAN
Salesforce experience is desirable
Basic understanding of Accounts
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor and Operations Manager, the Customer Service Associate has responsibility for the following functions within the Customer Service Team:
· Attend to service calls from customers.
· Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction.
· Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
· Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
· Meet customer service team call handling targets.
· Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
· Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
· Work proactively and positively with all areas of the business in line with the companies Vision.
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
· Initiative to go the extra mile to engage with customers.
· Escalation of issues to Operations Supervisor or Operations Manager.