£45000 - £55000 + Bonus + Benefits
Well established specialist lender who provides bespoke alternative funding options to businesses and offering a wide range of lending alternatives including cash flow finance, invoice finance, property finance and asset funding. They are an award winning company and are rapidly expanding. They now have a newly created role available due to expansion and also growth of the finance department which comprises 6 people in the UK and 5 people overseas. They are looking for a talented and hard-working individual to be part of the wider finance team.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
In order to be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
* Qualified or Part Qualified ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CIMA;
* At least 3-4 years Finance experience with a finance background;
* Must possess advanced Excel skills, accountancy, IT skills;
* Must show a willingness to assist across the company and have a flexible attitude;
* Ability to work on own initiative;
* They will have excellent time management skills in order to meet strict deadlines.
The role will see the successful individual play a key role within the finance team with a specific focus on the reporting to external funders of the company and the assisting with the provision of management information on the various loan books across the Group. You will take charge of monthly reporting to external funders and other stakeholders. The role will mean liaising internally with various department heads to understand funding requirements and the management of them. You will also need to work with and have direct management of back office support in the overseas office who carry out much of the initial reconciliation work and production of initial documents. Responsibilities include:
* Initiate new ideas and ways of improving financial reporting for various stakeholders;
* Hands-on assistance in the production of month end reports and financials;
* Supervising and developing support staff, both UK and overseas based;
* Assisting with cash flow and working capital requirements in the business and liaising with funders;
* Assist with the financial analysis and management information for both internal and external stakeholders;
* Assist with audits, annual budgeting and statutory accounts;
* Monthly preparation of client portfolio, identifying key clients and their profitability;
* Prepare quality analysis of sales, profitability, products etc;
* Support the AFD/FD with the annual budget process;
* Development of internal controls and process;
* Lead external third party non-statutory audits;
* Liaise with auditors, banks and other stakeholders;
* Support and analysis as the company increases its capital investment.