Financial Modeller - Valuations
£500 - £650 per day (Outside IR35)
Central London - (mostly from home and occasionally at client office)
Contract: 2 - 4 months
They are a specialist firm of consultants and accountants providing technical accounting advisory and consultancy services to a wide array of clients including house-hold names, FTSE 100 listed companies and international groups. They work with organisations of all shapes, sizes and sectors to understand their challenge and potential, their expertise and experience to ensure they make the most of their opportunity and equip them with the tools and confidence to make lasting, positive change. Many projects involve accounting standards conversions from IFRS to US GAAP (and visa versa) or valuation projects
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Able to lead financial modelling projects
- Has previously led valuation work (such as share based options, valuation of intangibles such as good will, customer lists, fair value of different types of financial assets).
- Comfortable in client facing role, with support from existing team members.
- Experience of having used Black Scholes or MonteCarlo model.
- Proficient at the use of MS Excel.
- Ability to use and analyse large data sets using data analytics softwares
- Accounting or CFA qualification.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage time, prioritise tasks, use initiative and produce deliverables of a high standard.
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships and work in a team.
- Good understanding of the workings of a finance function
You will lead the financial modelling aspects of projects. Your role will be but not confined to:
- Valuation of Share based options.
- Valuation of Intangibles such as goodwill, customer lists etc.
- Purchase Price Allocation projects, which involves fair valuation of different types of financial assets.
- Writing valuation reports comparing company values with the work performed by other parts of the project teams.