They are a growing and leading Private Equity firm with over £10 billion assets under management. They have a proven track-record of working collaboratively with their portfolio management teams and help deliver a shared vision for creating value and growth. They are the largest investors in their funds and use operational, financial and data science expertise to invest in sustainable and reliable funds.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Qualified ACA/ACCA with 2+ years PQE
- Experience within a Private Equity firm
- A good knowledge of accounting and reporting
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
This is an interim role to support the finance team during a period of growth and also assist with year-end reports and corporate audits. The role will support the Fund controller with preparation of fund financial statements and reviewing work from administrators. You will also assist with fund year end audits (31 December year-end). You will also work closely with the Financial Controller on the regular month-end processes.
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations such as monthly and quarterly journals
- Preparing monthly management accounts and analysis for review by the CFO
- Assisting with bi-weekly payment runs and preparation of cashflow forecasts including FX
- Liaising with auditors for annual audit for corporate and GP entities
- Assisting with the preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Preparing and reviewing reports during the year-end and quarterly reporting cycles. This will also include Investor Capital Accounts
- Assist with audit processes
- Preparing compliance certificates
- Assisting with the trial balance for funds and financial statements
- Helping with ad hoc queries and financial queries such as reporting request and drawdowns.
- Private medical insurance including dental
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance and income protection
- Critical illness insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- 25 Days holiday
- Onsite gym