Investment Support Analyst
£60,000 - £70,000 + discretionary bonus + 15% Non-contributory pension + Benefits
Please be advised that this role does not provide sponsorship or post study work visa and the applicant must be located in the UK .
They are a Leading London based asset manager who provide a variety of actively managed strategies to both UK and international clients, encompassing equities, fixed income, multi-asset, and alternatives.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Over 5 years of relevant Middle Office experience within an Asset Manager or Investment Manager.
- Knowledge and understanding of account/fund change and on-boarding
- Previous experience and familiarity with Aladdin would be advantageous.
- Proven track record in driving process improvement and leading efficiency initiatives, with a focus on establishing and documenting robust procedures.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to collaborate with other groups, influence successful outcomes, and challenge views when necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to build trust and confidence, and effectively work with others internally to achieve client objectives.
- A team player comfortable taking individual ownership and initiative.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operational exposure to diverse fund types (OEICS, SICAVs, UCITS, Institutional Mandates) and understanding of their end-to-end process flows.
- Comprehensive understanding of asset classes (equities, fixed income, foreign exchange) and knowledge of derivatives.
- Experience in cash, asset, and market value reconciliations.
- Establishing and nurturing robust relationships with Front Office teams for effective Front Office Relationship Management.
- Utilizing tools such as Aladdin, Power BI, Duco, XCeptor, and vendor data for daily oversight reconciliations of ABORand IBOR cash and stock positions.
- Managing fund change activities within Aladdin, collaborating with BlackrockSolutions teams, and engaging with external administrators/custodians as necessary.
- Swiftly and accurately responding to queries from Investment Desks.
- Collaborating with the Trading Cash team to promptly resolve cash and overdraft items.
- Gaining in-depth knowledge of various Aladdin applications to provide high-quality responses to Front Office Investment Teams.
- Liaising with Ops & Tech counterparts on strategic initiatives, offering expertise for processes and systems, participating in technology roll-outs, and driving enhancements to existing systems and processes.
- Establishing and maintaining efficient team processes, procedures, and controls to ensure the delivery of services is of high quality and timely.