I am recruiting for a global financial services company who are seeking a Fund Administration Manager to join them in their Jersey Office, this is a great time to join the company who are going through a massive growth period. This role is will offer you great progression opportunities and a chance to really grow and develop your skills within Fund Administration. This is a chance to work for a company who really puts their employee well-being at the heart of everything that they do in terms of work-life balance as well as staff incentives and company social events.
- Being involved in all aspects of Real Estate and Private Equity Fund administration and coordination of Company Secretarial duties
- The maintenance of investor details and investor related documentation, performing calls and distributions, creating and maintaining records of a portfolio of clients.
- Daily cash management tasks across a number of bank accounts. To be familiar with banking and payment processes; billing and cash collection, formatting and systems.
- Review of deliverables to clients, including (periodic financial statements, cash flows and associated notes including liaison with clients over transaction related issues) with Fund Accountants.
- Coordinating the initial secretarial and regulatory needs of clients.
- In conjunction with the Director to prepare proposals / quotes and supporting information.
- Creation of new SPVs, Limited Partnerships and Trusts, and play a pivotal role in the completion and satisfaction of KYC / AML policy for all new entities or investors.
- Responsible for client due diligence, negotiation of terms, identification of scope and monitoring compliance with company procedures.
- Act as first point of contact for queries from team members.
- Supervision, coaching and mentoring of junior staff.
- Provide support and guidance to team members, acting as a mentor and role model.
- Manage the day to day workload of the team, including effective delegation and resource management.
- Ideally 5 or more years of demonstrable real estate or private equity / trust and company experience, preferably with some knowledge or exposure to corporate structures, SPV administration. Company Secretarial knowledge would be advantageous.
- Proven people management experience.