Operational Risk Analyst
€50,000 - €68,000 plus discretionary bonus plus benefits
Luxembourg based - Hybrid working model.
Excellent opportunity to join a prestigious financial services business. The business operates in over thirty countries and has two decades of profitability. The successful individual will be reporting into their Director Operational Risk for European Public Investment entities.
Skills & Experience Required
To be considered for the role you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Educated to degree level from a tier one University.
- At least 2-4 years' experience from a tier one Investment Bank, Investment Management firm or big four Consultancy firm.
- Experience in Operational Risk, to include risk projects and ideally exposure to ESG and risk assurance.
- Strong technical skills in managing data sets and MI, coupled with Excel at an advanced level.
- Knowledge of European regulation highly desired.
The role will include the following:
- Undertaking operational risk analysis, scenario analysis for European Public Investment entities.
- Perform risk assessments on projects, risk processes to ensure compliance with policies.
- Leverage data to write meaningful reports and present these findings to key stakeholders.
- Strong data skills and experience of using visualisation tools to interpret and translate results.
- Project management experience.
- Awareness of operational risk factors, to ensure compliance with regulators and legislation.
- Knowledge of European regulations highly beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful business offering a robust career platform in Operational Risk. It's important that the candidate has the the right to work in Luxembourg without restrictions.
Fluency in Luxembourgish/French/German coupled with English highly beneficial