Business Knowledge / Technical Skills:
· Previous experience in customer service advantageous;
· Previous experience with international payments advantageous.
Leadership / Management Skills:
· Credibility in dealing with clients and colleagues across a complex organisations with different cultures and geographies.
Systems / Knowledge Skills:
· MS Office; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· HR Systems - Cascade
· Databases - FXDB (In House)
· Client Portals - Pay
· Banking Portals - Barclays.net etc.
· Good interpersonal, client relationship and communication skills;
· Good organisational skills, able to multi-task;
· Demonstrates professional acumen, integrity, discretion, credibility, resilience & trustworthiness;
· Excellent all-round communication skills;
· Able to build positive and respectful relationships across the organisation.
Ø Teamwork & Relationship Building
Ø Commercial Awareness
Ø Decision Making
Ø Organisational Skills & Time Management
Ø Results Orientation
Ø Problem Solving, Analytical & Critical Thinking
Ø Trustworthiness & Ethics
Integrity; demonstrating honesty and trustworthiness in your everyday actions and interactions by 'doing the right thing.'
Collaborative; work together with colleagues, understanding their perspectives and objectives to achieve the best long-term results for the Company.
Client focused; a strong contributor to the overall success of the business who ensures that all aspects of their work help the company achieve excellent long term client satisfaction.
· Educated to A-level or able to demonstrate equivalent relevant experience
· UK Financial Regulations (or a willingness to obtain this)
· Current CPD Log - 12 hours per calendar year
· High standard of oral & written English is mandatory.
· Fluency in other European languages (e.g. Spanish, Dutch, French, Luxembourgish etc.) is desirable
|Location:||Grand Duchy of Luxembourg|
Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||€25000 - €28000 per annum|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Assistant Finance Manager
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + + Study Support + Bonus + Benefits
Salary: £70000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Salary: Up to £100000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Location: City of London
Salary: £23000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits