Regulatory Reporting Analyst
London - hybrid
A top Investment Manager that is leading the way in its field .
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Must have Regulatory Reporting experience
- Must have Emir experience
- DTCC is highly desirable
If you do not have the above skills you will not be considered for this role.
* Work autonomously as part of the Regulatory Ops & Collateral Management team and collaborate closely with Regulatory Project Change team.
* Main point of contact for Regulatory Ops subjects for internal and external stakeholders, managing and/or escalating conflicts in a timely manner.
* EMIR/SFTR - Daily oversight controls including regulatory reporting of trade, valuation and collateral to Trade repository (DTCC) and error handling.
* EMIR - Daily oversight controls: delegated reporting to third parties.
* EMIR - Daily oversight controls: pairing & matching.
* Production of Key performance indicators.
* Analysis of existing processes and propose enhancements (when possible) to mitigate risk.
* Identification of structural inefficiencies, confirmation of root cause and definition of solution.
* Management of service providers (Service reviews, etc.).
* Drafting operational procedures
* Actively contribute to Regulatory projects and initiatives as Subject Matter Expert and ensure appropriate processes and documentation are defined for the Team.
* Actively support and coordinate different subjects and initiatives at the same time and prioritize accordingly.
* Moderate workshops/governances across teams and different management levels.
* Think out of the box, think differently, unconventionally, or from a new perspective: bring pragmatic solutions for regular problems, with positive attitude.
* Build credible, trusted relationships with our key internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization (Project, Operations, Legal, Distribution, Service Providers, etc.).
* Transparent and regular communication with the Team and manager.
* Proactive, results-oriented, putting our Clients' needs first.
* Excellent university degree, preferably Business or Finance.
* First relevant experience (ideally 2-3 years+) working in Middle Office activities (OTC, ETD, Central clearing and Collateral management).
* First relevant experience (ideally 2-3 years+) working on Regulatory (EMIR, etc.) within the Asset Management industry.
* Strong technical skills and familiarity with project management methods.