Regulatory Risk Controller & Stress Testing VP
£75 - £95,000
London based - Hybrid model.
Exciting opportunity to join a reputable Investment Bank as a Regulatory Risk Control specialist. The successful candidate will join a team of specialists managing liquidity, capital, and risk. The regulatory stress testing team form part of the Regulatory Policy team and sit within the EMEA wide Finance division. The team are responsible for covering the businesses regulatory entities, to monitor capital and resources across Market Risk, Credit Risk, Operational Risk for regulatory assessments to include ICAAPs.
Skills & Experience Required
To be considered for the role you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Experience in regulatory reporting, UK and EU regulatory reporting preferred.
- Regulatory knowledge and understanding to include regulatory capital rules coupled with IRB, VAR, CRD V/CRD IV, Basel 2, 3, 3.1 preferred.
- Experience in ICAAP essential.
- Accounting qualification ACCA/ACA desired though not essential.
The role will include the following:
- Coverage of UK ICAAP's covering UK broker-dealers, Asset Managers and Banks under the UK regulated group.
- Developing and executing projects for ICAAP.
- Providing support on UK Capital and stress-testing.
- Advising and supporting local teams across EMEA and supporting ICAAP production for European entities.
- Analysing regulatory changes, to include UK & US regulations and capital requirements.
- Undertake impact assessments on new regulatory updates.