Senior Client Relationship Manager Assistant
£65000 + Benefits + Bonus
Hybrid Working Model
They are a highly regarded investment and wealth management firm that manages and advises on over £100bn of assets on behalf of private clients, institutions, family offices and intermediaries from the UK and overseas. With over 1000 employees in multi jurisdictions, they have a leading reputation within their fields of expertise. They now have a new role for an individual wishing to work in a team with responsibility for the management of key client relationships within a single-family office and their executive team. In addition to the ongoing management of a portion of the existing overall client book, the Senior Associate will be responsible for direct client communication and interaction with various stakeholders. The role will work closely with various colleagues within the business to improve processes and deliver the desired client service and proposition. The team is a close-knit team who are open and exchange ideas and opinions. This role will suit a person with 5-7 year's experience in a couple of jobs within either wealth management or private banking where they have dealt with clients and had client meeting exposure. You will need to be an ambitious, roll your sleeves up type person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who is ambitious to develop their career further. You will grow into a senior team member. Note that as per usual there will be an administrative element in the role although this is gradually being diminished as over time much of this will be moved to the middle office.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- RDR relevant level 4 qualification or above (aspiring for level 6 or 7) maintaining an up to date Statement of Professional Standing (SPS)
- 5-7 years experience within the relevant industry in a couple of roles within the wealth advisory industry.
- Experience in assisting with and/ or managing client investment portfolios.
- Experience in working with systems and procedures within an investment management company. (Previous experience working within an operational role is advantageous).
- Ability to work flexibly within a small team, whilst engaging with different parts of a business.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness in order to maintain high levels of client service.
- Excellent communication skills, including an ability to explain data and information in a clear and concise manner that is suitable for clients, third parties and colleagues across the business.
- Ability to produce complex and detailed information ensuring clients and other stake holders understand the data provided.
- Comfortable with face-to-face client meetings and experience of explaining technical information to clients in an understandable manner.
- Accustomed to changing focus quickly and adapting to changing demands and managing transitions from task.
Reporting to a Partner within the Client Management team, some of the key role responsibilities include;
- Maintaining, servicing and enhancing relationships with the clients and executive team in their family office. This includes, but is not limited to, attending meetings with clients and interested parties, providing information, answering ad-hoc queries and providing various updates verbally as well as by written communication.
- Implementation, monitoring and reviewing client investment strategies as determined by the WM Investment Team.
- Keeping up to date with technical/ product knowledge and effectively communicating investment strategies and solutions.
- Taking responsibility to ensure communication to clients is accurate, appropriate and delivered in a timely manner, including emails, letters and reports.
- Applying knowledge of systems and procedures to shape efficient ways of managing client investment portfolios.
- Accurate administrative duties covering payments, trades, preparing client meeting documentation whilst adhering to operational and compliance processes.
- Promoting and adhering to robust Operating Procedures.
- You are responsible for adhering to the operating procedures of the business as written and of providing enhancements and changes to the procedures as and when identified. It is essential that any such changes are properly documented.