Senior Investment Risk Analyst
£80-£90,000 plus discretionary bonus plus benefits
Excellent opportunity to join one of the world's most prestigious wealth management companies, who have a successful track record in offering advice to UHNW families, ranging from strategic planning and investments to advice and administration on wealth. A unique opportunity has arisen for a Senior Investment Risk Analyst. The successful individual will be reporting into the Head of Performance & Risk and will be experienced in ex ante risk analysis. The person will also have a reporting line into the Investment and Client Relationship Management teams for fund and client portfolios. The persons responsibilities will also extend to mentoring the team on performance delivery and systems implementations.
Skills & Experience Required:
To be considered for the role you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Excellent understanding of Performance and Investment Risk methodology.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (VBA/SQL skills are an advantage)
- Proficient using Bloomberg and risk systems (experience of APT will be advantageous)
- Extensive experience in improving processes and controls.
- Ex - Ante risk analysis is essential for investment accounting.
The role includes the following:
- Produce ex-ante risk analysis for all investment accounts on a monthly basis for individual client analysis.
- To take ownership for investment risk delivery for both the investment and client teams
- Undertake investment risk reporting.
- Review and enhance investment controls.
- Assist with the implementation of the new portfolio management system from a risk perspective.
- Train and develop junior analysts.
- Manage the maintenance of the investment risk system for multi-asset and single asset portfolio risk.