Have an understanding/experience of the Ops resilience framework and third party testing scenarios.
This role will also oversee, in conjunction with the COO, Business Continuity, focusing on business continuity planning, disaster recovery, and incident management across the bank.
Outsourcing & Vendor Manager - Key Responsibilities & Accountability's
- Oversee the external vendor/supplier relations within the company.
- Ensure that the enterprise-wide needs for due diligence, risk assessment and continuing vendor monitoring are being accomplished.
- Manage and coordinate vendor/supplier processes and methods to renew/approve new relationships.
- Coordinate, track, measure and report vendors/suppliers to contractual obligations and costs.
- Oversee (renewal /expiry dates) of all contractual agreements for vendors and suppliers.
- Identify commercial sourcing opportunities and support the tendering process to ensure the quality of service and value for money.
- Challenge the norm, constantly review, and assess the best routes to market to meet business needs and cost efficiency.
Business Continuity Oversight
- Oversee the BC Manager to assist in the development and maintenance a corporate-wide BCP program, policies and framework documents that address business recovery and emergency response management requirements.
- Support the COO In aligning all BCP planning, initiatives and goals with Organisational goals and Infrastructure capabilities.
- Ability to both think "big picture" and descend into the weeds where necessary
- Ability to understand front to back processes and operational controls and procedures
- High computer literacy, with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Capability to interact through all levels of the organisation
- Ability to lead, facilitate and influence.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Methodical process mindset
- Improve processes to drive additional efficiency and scale
- Utilise analytical expertise to identify savings opportunities, in delivering measurable cost savings.
- Understand project management methodology
- Planning, prioritisation, and time-management skills
Key Success Factors
- To ensure that Vendor management policies & processes are matured & integrated into existing and new systems and processes and that the VM capability and awareness is continuously improved.
- Validation and assurance to ensure that the BCM solution is regularly reviewed and tested.