Smaller Companies Equity Analyst
£30,000 - £60000 + Bonus + Benefits
They are an independent, long established investment and wealth management firm with a strong reputation. They are highly regarded within the industry, having won many awards and have an excellent brand and client loyalty as well as strong plans to expand their client base.
You will support a small, specialist private client and advisory team by providing investment analysis and reports on AIM quoted companies.
- Analysing existing and potential investments
- Arranging/hosting/attending company meetings
- Attending site visits when offered/required
- Monitoring news flow
- Completing and updating stock notes in response to news flow, site visits, management or broker/analyst meetings
- Preparing quarterly reports for the Team which will be issued to Professional Advisers and investors - some macro commentary may be required for context.
- Provide regular stock updates and ideas to the investment management team.
- Represent the business talking to Company Management teams, Analysts and brokers
- Establish new and/or improve existing investment processes
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
To be considered for this role you must meet the following requirements:
- Previous direct equity experience and analysis experience preferably in the UK small cap space
- Able to work across multiple sectors with a good analytical, process driven approach
- A self starter who can manage their own time and work independently,
- Good communication skills and highly articulate
By applying to this job you are agreeing to our privacy notice at https://www.cameronkennedy.com/privacy