Client Services - Wealth Management
£32000 + Bonus + Benefits
London - Hybrid
They are a leading Wealth Manager who are looking to add a new member to there team due to expansion.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum 2 years Client Services Experience
- Wealth or Investment Management Industry Experience
- Good communication skills are essential
- Administer the Wealth Manager Support Helpline and e-mail in-box, used primarily by Wealth Managers and their support staff, for a wide range of operational procedural queries. Take ownership of any queries, ensuring the needs of the Wealth Manager are considered throughout and all SLAs are met.
- Understand time critical events such as dealing errors and missing cash. Provide guidance to Wealth Managers on set procedures and ensure a timely resolution.
- Provide support to Wealth Managers on the range of systems available including portfolio enquiry, trading tools, electronic signature, CRM, account opening and transfers tools used to administer investor accounts.
- Support the roll out of new procedures and systems, quickly adapting to the needs of our offices and clients and collaborating with the appropriate departments within head office.
- Assist Wealth Managers in activating and administering client logins for the online valuation system, Client Access. Assist investors who cannot log into their account.
- Place trades for investors who cannot reach their Wealth Manager on an execution only basis, and for Wealth Managers who cannot get into the system due to system issues.
- Assist the Wealth Manager and Client Support Team Leader on escalated queries.
- Perform morning system checks and follow the IT critical incidents process to swiftly establish if any system issues impact clients and/or offices and work with IT to ensure the appropriate communication is delivered.
- Act as a point of contact for investors who no longer have a Wealth Manager until the account is closed. Place trades upon their instruction and provide account information.
- Monitor the guidance documents available to Wealth Managers ensuring content is accurate, comprehensive, complete and consistent. Recognise when guidance needs to be added or changed, coordinating with relevant internal departments to agree required changes. Execute and post new or changed guidance and highlight significant changes through the established process.
- Communicate distribution dates for the quarterly valuation reports. Collect market commentaries and notify Wealth Managers when charges are due.