|Location:||West End, London|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|REF:||pb - it 462362_1499179706|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
London Based Asset Manager is looking for 2nd line Desktop support Engineer. You MUST have previous Asset/Investment management experience to be considered for this role.
Overview of Role
The full time position reports to the Service Delivery Manager within the IT Department. Other working relationships include all members of the IT team, users from the London branch office and external suppliers.
Providing a level 2 end-user support for the London site, manage the day-to-day IT activity in the site and bridge communication between the business units and the IT department from our office in London.
Qualifications and Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience in end-user support is essential
- Experience in installing and supporting IT systems in Microsoft core technologies such as Windows server, exchange, Active Directory, MS Office
- Experience in mail filtering, communication and collaboration tolls, video conferencing, backup, protection tools, virtualization and networking equipment
- Good knowledge of network and video conference technologies for operation and support tasks
- Previous experience in project management
- Experience in VMWARE products (AD 2012, SCCM) would be advantageous
Sorry, this job is no longer available