Compliance & Legal
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
ACA/ACCA Qualified Compliance & Audit Executive
£40,000 - £50,000
Our client, an award winning top 30 accountancy and business advisory firm are searching for an ACA/ACCA qualified auditor to join their compliance team. Based out of their Hertfordshire office with occasional travel to other offices. Flexible working, competitive salary, and great benefits are on offer.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Accountant with an interest in Compliance, to learn and develop with a successful organisation. Extensive training will be provided.
To Assist with technical queries in relation to Audit, Financial Reporting, Anti-Money Laundering, ethics, Company Law, Data Protection and some specialist areas e.g. FCA Solicitors Accounts Rules reporting.
- Assist with technical queries in relation to Financial Reporting, Audit, Money Laundering, Ethics, Company Secretarial and some specialist reporting areas such as Pensions, SAR, FCA.
- Research technical issues and be able to produce a summary of findings.
- Deliver staff training on accounts production software and file documentation as well as ad-hoc training on key audit, financial reporting, money laundering, and practical areas.
- Assist with drafting procedures and policy documents.
- Provide assistance with our accounts production software and audit and accounts file documentation software.
- Assist with Group compliance, to include review compliance with AML procedures, preparation of annual returns for our regulators, collate results from annual declarations.
- Monitoring students training records, including meeting with students to discuss their records on a regular basis.
- Draft guidance for clients and news articles as well as responses to consultation documents.
- Assist with internal reporting - specifically for partners conferences.
- Conduct research on specific industries and jurisdictions.
- Keep technically up to date on financial reporting, auditing issues, FCA, legislation and issues affecting the accounting profession.
- Investigate/follow up AML reports/issues.
- Preferably ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Audit experience
- Ability so summarise and report on findings in a concise manner
- Good IT skills
- Detail orientated approach to work
Sorry, this job is no longer available