|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£37000 - £43000 per annum|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
£37 - 43K
A property claims specialist who's EMEA HQ is based in London. Headquarted in the US this company is a leader in it's field who expands judiciously and organically.
A meritocratic firm with a collegiate atmosphere the organisation has a very flat structure and an open door policy by senior management.
- Acts as liaison and advocate between assigned accounts and internal stakeholders across levels of seniority.
- Build strong relationships with contacts within a specified client portfolio, gaining in-depth knowledge of clients' business infrastructure, key processes, key personnel, procedures, and support needs.
- Support clients to maximise the value gained from the client's solutions and to develop understanding of key benefits, for example: pro-actively send monthly reports; arrange meetings; introduce new functionality, recommend process review; analyze support issues and advise on market trends.
- Identify key accounts and opportunities. Look to increase the company's revenue by account growth. Promote Custom Projects that improve client's workflow efficiencies.
- Working with Technical Account Managers (UK) and Product Specialists (US) to manage setup, implementation and configuration. Ensure customer satisfaction and resolution of all post-sales issues: technical or non-technical.
- Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Self-motivated. Must be able to perform duties independently.
- Travel in UK and Europe required.
- Need to work lo0nger hours occasionally to meet deadlines.
What they are looking for
- BA/BS in business or related technical field or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years' account management experience or similar applicable experience
- At least 3 years' project management experience or combination of equivalent work-related experience
- Ideal candidate would have insurance property claims experience.
- Some construction background/knowledge is advantageous, but not essential.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational, planning and coordination skills
- Ability to manage priorities and tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently to achieve exceptional results
- Ability to manage and motivate personnel who are not direct reports
- Customer service focus and skills
- Exceptional problem solving, analysis and negotiating skills
- Proficient with MS Office, MS Project, Visio, Excel, MS PowerPoint & Internet technologies
- Strong Business Acumen
- Good presentation skills
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Commercial Finance Manager (Bridging)
Location: London, England
Salary: £65000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits
Business Finance Manager
Location: City of London, London
Salary: £70000 - £76000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Location: London, England
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits