Accountancy and Finance
|Salary:||£280 - £320 per day|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- Preparation of weekly/month end valuation report for senior management, which includes:
- Valuation of portfolio (mostly observable inputs, e.g. broker statements, Bloomberg; understanding of different types of instruments and any potential valuation issues required).
- Other reports (cashflow, various exposure reports).
- Detailed graphical analysis.
- Preparation of financial statements using Excel-Word workflow model.
- Prepare reports from external records in Excel. Need to be able to implement any changes as per management requirements or any changes in the composition of portfolio.
- Ad hoc reporting.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Recently qualified ACA
- Knowledge of IFRS (specifically in relation to investments companies/funds).
- Be able to interpret financial transactions and translate management financial information into the report in accordance with IFRS standards.
- Good working knowledge of Excel (including charts tool).
- Understanding of the audit process and ability to deal with the audit queries.