|Salary:||£35000 per annum|
|Job Published:||over 5 years ago|
Accountant - QBE - West London - £35,000
6 month FTC - potential to be permanent
My client is a small accountancy practice dealing with SMEs and sole traders. Their clients include manufacturers, distributors, lawyers, quantity surveyors, property investment and high net worth individuals.
They are looking for an Accountant to cover a maternity break, however this position could develop in to a permanent position. The main purpose of the role is to prepare sole traders accounts, statutory accounts and management accounts for limited companies and a range of other accounts such as service charges, rental income and expenditure accounts.
The role will include exposure to:
- Limited Company statutory accounting;
- Corporate and personal tax;
- Statutory duties such as filing annual returns with Companies House.
Skills and experience:
- A desire to expand your range of skills and to obtain a broad practice experience;
- A conscientious individual with strong analytical skills;
- Good communication skills as the role will involve dealing directly with clients;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- A flexible approach to work and ability to use own initiative;
- Computer literate with at least a good working knowledge of Excel and some accounting software.
Previous experience within an accountancy practice is essential. The ideal candidate will be part qualified or qualified by experience.
Please, only apply if you have at least 3 years experience gained in an accountancy practice.
Sorry, this job is no longer available