|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£500 - £550 per day|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
The ideal candidate will have a strong and up to date working knowledge of the FCA and PRA prudential rules and regulations, with particular emphasis on Pillars 1 and 2. You may be a qualified accountant, and you will ideally have had exposure to either banking or investment firm ICAAP and stress testing. The candidate must have strong written skills in order to draft the final plan/report and compelling presentation skills to communicate regulatory reporting matters to non-technical leaders.
- Responsible for assisting with the co-ordination and production of the annual ICAAP Statement for the company and it's entities.
- Develop and maintain Pillar 2 and Pillar 3 documentation.
- Present at senior management and Board ICAAP workshops.
- Responsible for modelling and presenting the results of the ICAAP stress testing.
- Responsible for assisting with the preparation of the Wind Down analysis and Reverse Stress Testing.
- Presenting quarterly ICAAP updates to the UK Executive committee and Board on current and forecasted capital adequacy reporting.
- Work closely with senior management and the Board to embed ICAAP process appropriately within the business.
- Review of all capital adequacy reporting to UK Executive Committee and Board.
- Support the implementation of new Basel III regulatory requirements in conjunction with other subject matter experts in the International Regulatory Reporting and EMEA ICAAP working group.
- Support new product and business initiatives by working closely with Finance peers to prepare capital requirement assessments.
- Participation in the design and execution of ICAAP training covering recent and existing regulatory requirements for new senior management.
- Continuously broaden and deepen expertise in ICAAP rules via self-directed research and training.
- 5+ years of experience within Financial Services institution with an ICAAP focus.
- ACCA/CIMA and/or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of Basel III and understanding of the regulation of banks and investment management firm.
- In depth knowledge of financial sector products and systems.
- Experience of conducting meetings with senior stakeholders.
- Excellent written/verbal skills.
- Strong analytic, logical reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Strong presence with ability to influence, drive change and resolve conflict.
- Possesses strong organizational skills.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Self-starter and strong teamwork skills.
Level of education:
A successful candidate will most likely have achieved an undergraduate and/or graduate degrees in finance, accounting, or business and achieved and kept current a ACCA /CIMA qualification or equivalent.
Previous levels of experience:
Experience within Financial Services institution with an ICAAP / regulatory focus.
Sorry, this job is no longer available