Accounting Advisory & Technical - Senior Associate / Junior Manager
£45,000 - £65,000 + bonus + benefits
They are a specialist firm of consultants providing technical accounting advisory and consultancy services to a wide array of clients including house-hold names, FTSE 100 listed companies and international groups.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent overseas qualification;
- Minimum of 1 years post qualified experience in a Big 4 or mid-tier accounting firm or experience in industry in a skill relevant role;
- Working and practical knowledge of applying UK GAAP and IFRSs, preferably including IFRS 9, 15 and 16;
- Somme experience in previous experience as a manager providing clients a range of accounting advisory and consulting services;
- Proven track record in business development and developing client relationships and networks;
- Experience in reviewing statutory accounts and/ or managing audit services to large businesses.
You will be a key member assisiting in the delivery of technical accounting advisory and consultancy services, practical GAAP application advice and 'hands-on' support to their clients. Your role includes the following:
- Assisting in the delivery of technical accounting support to clients across a range of engagements including:
- Implementing new accounting standards
- Supporting clients on accounting remediation projects
- Advising clients on GAAP conversions
- Developing accounting policies, procedures and controls
- Post deal accounting support including clients adopting new GAAP, transaction accounting and setting up accounting processes post deal
- Supporting the firm's significant growth objectives by assisting in leading the development of key new market initiatives, propositions and offerings and taking these out to clients;
- Leveraging and developing your network of contacts and clients to develop opportunities to become their trusted advisor;
- Ability to both 'hands-on' deliver and help oversee engagements to meet deadlines and budgets.