|Salary:||€3000 - €5000 per month|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
In this role you will be responsible for several major reinsurance clients and will act as the main point of contact between the clients and the Manager. Your role will be to provide clients with the services previously agreed between our clients and its customer base.
This role will require to focusing on different areas of the business such as Reinsurance, Risk, Legal and Compliance and Accounting. Your daily duties will involve (among others):
-Control and register the reinsurance agreements for o incoming and outgoing business
-Ensure the appropriate premium is paid to the captive
-Cash flow controlling.
-Regular bookkeeping of the clients' bank account
-Producing financial reports, budgets, forecasts and reports for each clients
-Preparing the following reports: QRT's, SFCR, RSR, BCL and STATEC.
-Preparing the general ledger and the management trial balances.
-Preparing the Tax and VAT returns for the clients.
-Preparing documents for board meetings and annual general meetings of the clients.
-Supervise control exposures in compliance with the management approved risk exposure policy.
The ideal candidate will have
- At least 2 years experience as an accountant in the reinsurance sector
- An in depth knowledge of the reinsurance industry
- Fluency in English, other European languages such as French or German would be an asset.
- Good knowledge of MS-Windows 7 and MS-Office 2010.
- An appreciation of Risk
- Will be available at short notice
- Please get in touch for further
Sorry, this job is no longer available