|Location:||City of London, London|
Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||£30000 - £34000 per annum + Study package|
|Duration:||3 Months - perm|
|Job Published:||over 5 years ago|
A prestigious City based Investment Management Company has an immediate opportunity for (ideally) a Part Qualified Accountant with good all round Accounts skills
- Have 2-5 years' experience in a similar role
- Be ambitious to grow their career in Accounting and working towards an accounting qualification (either ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Proficiency with Sage 50 (or other similar accounting packages) and possess strong competence with Excel (to manipulate data and conduct analysis; for the production of MI data and for the management of a high volume of reconciliations)
- Competence with cash flow management and consolidation and reconciliations
- Have experience of managing ledgers unsupervised and working with multi-currencies
- Have the experience of working independently in a fast-paced environment (ideally from a Financial Services background) with excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Possess strong communication skills and have the experience of working with multiple stakeholders at all levels
- Be a self-starter and possess the confidence to work unsupervised to deliver high quality and on-time work
- Be flexible and comfortable with change and possess the ability to adapt as the company undergoes periods of change and growth.
Excellent work environment and team spirit. You will be part of a Professional environment which will aid your career development and you will receive study support to enable you to qualify as an Accountant. Convenient City based offices. URGENT VACANCY!!
Sorry, this job is no longer available