12 month contract - maternity cover
£35000 - £45000 + Bonus + Benefits
They are a global brokerage offering their clients access to a wide range of financial products and instruments trading across the globe. In certain products they are ranked amongst the world leaders in terms of trading volumes. They have a newly created role for a hands on Accounts Payable specialist who is looking for a new challenge in a fast moving and dynamic trading environment.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE MUST INCLUDE
* 2/3 years of experience in similar position of role
* Experience of working in a high volume environment
* Experience of working in a sole capacity on accounts payable
* Experience on using Sun and SAP concur systems
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you are responsible for recording the payable invoices into the company's ledgers and owning A-Z of accounts payable process. Responsibilities include:
* Record payable invoices for business and unsure they are coded correctly including special Vat partially exempted method.
* An active and crucial team player.
* Code and post Company credit card transactions.
* Reconcile Company's credit on monthly basis.
* Prepare batch file for weekly payment run for expense invoices.
* Prepare and analyze and report payment statistics.
* Ensure the Accounts Payable ledger(Purchase and Employee expesen) is accurate, fully allocated and any old or outstanding items are reported to the Head of Finance.
* Assist in the processing of company expenses using SAP Concur expense management system.
* Enhancing current Accounts Payable process.
* Key contributor of changes in process for further development.
* Sound understanding of P&L and Balance Sheet treatment when booking invoices.
* Exceptional attention towards details when it comes to booking invoices.
* Contribute to the enhancement of the AP system.
* Assist with audit queries as and when its necessary.
* Ad hoc finance projects to support organization.
* Systems used include Sun and Concur