Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Duration:||Temp to perm|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
My client is an international financial services company and they are looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator.
- Ensuring that all UK & overseas invoices are entered accurately and in line with deadlines
- Ensuring the timely payment of suppliers taking into consideration payment terms
- Ensuring supplier statements are reconciled on a timely basis
- Preparing & review of unapproved invoices report and aged creditors report
- Managing the accounts mailbox, investigating and resolving invoice queries as appropriate
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail, performing all work with high levels of accuracy
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Personable and approachable
- Previous experience with SUN and Proactis is an advantage.