|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
£35,000 - £45,000 - negotiable
They are a well reputed small accountancy firm, based in North London, known for their traditional values. They manage a large portfolio of clients, including high net worth individuals, doctors, distribution and trading companies and property businesses built up over the last 30 years. The owner is looking for intelligent, sophisticated Accounts Senior/Semi Senior and a Tax Consultant who would like to be a part of this niche firm.
The practice owner is looking to build a successful team around him, who could potentially take over his role once retired. Have been established for many years, this small firm is the perfect place to work if you're looking to understand the business as a whole or looking to settle in a position for a lifetime.
About the role:
You will be part of a small team. Your workload will be split 20% Audit and 80% Accounts preparation and review which will also include Corporation and Personal Tax. Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing corporate and personal tax computations and return
- Account preparation for clients across all sectors
- Working independently or as a part of the team on assignments in respect of small, medium and large organizations
- Leading audits - planning through to completion
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA
- Have minimum of 5 years experience gained in a smaller practice
- Have the ability to work independently and provide excellent quality work at all times
- Have the capability to handle multiple and diverse projects simultaneously
- Represent outstanding personal values and work ethic
The firm will consider part time employees (4 days a week) as well as full time.
- Negotiable salary £35,000 - £45000 basic salary for Accounts Senior, £25,000 - £35,000 for Semi Senior + 20 days holidays + Bank Holidays
- Opportunity working in a well established, successful firm with a wide range of clients
Sorry, this job is no longer available