|Salary:||£45000 per annum|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
Account Senior - Central London
Salary up to £45,000
My client is a fast growing, well reputed smaller firm, based in Central London. Due to continuous expansion they are now looking to appoint an Accounts Senior to manage a portfolio of Pan-European and British clients. The owner is a very straight forward individual, who treats his team like family. You will be a part of this team, delivering exceptionally high service within a very much client facing role.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- ACA/ACCA qualified;
- Significant experience gained in a small/medium size accountancy firm or
- Currently working as a company Accountant, looking to move back to industry;
- Extremely well spoken, dynamic and confident ;
- "Can do" attitude, eager to learn and further develop;
- Exposure to international client portfolio and second language is an advantage
In return you will be working with a great team of professionals alongside the Partners, where you will feel valued and respected. My client has recently bought a brand new office space in Central London to accommodate the newcomers and the expanding business. They are flexible on salary for the right candidate.
Please, only apply if you have relevant UK experience as stated above. Candidates with no UK experience or non-qualified applicants will not be contacted.
Sorry, this job is no longer available