|Salary:||£32000 - £38000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
Provision of comprehensive administrative support to ensure effective and efficient operations and contribute to exceptional client service.
- Answering client queries and escalating where appropriate.
- Preparation of manager/team expenses
- client account opening, transfer closures and amendments and documentation review.
- Dispatching contract notes.
- Loading stock onto valuation system.
- Probate and estate distribution.
- Maintenance of client investment data.
- Collate and produce valuations, statements and cover letters on a quarterly basis.
- Support of other administration and staff as required.
- Educated to a degree standard.
- Minimum of two years Investment Management or Wealth Management experience.
- Proactive and Organised
Sorry, this job is no longer available