|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
£20,000 - £25,000
My client, a leading investment management firm, are after an Administration Assistant to join their Bristol based team. You'll be required to provide comprehensive administrative support to ensure effective and efficient operations of the team and wider business to deliver an excellent client service. You'll demonstrate compliance with internal policies, procedures and regulatory framework. Full training will be provided.
As an administration assistant you'll manage client administration processes in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring accuracy of data, tasks include (but not limited to):
- Client Payments
- Client On-Boarding
- Query resolution
- Collate quarterly portfolio valuation reports
- Type and produce accurate documentation
- Create/amend presentations or meeting packs for trustee/client meetings
- Maintain team/ manager diaries, including arranging meetings and organising travel
- Taking meeting minutes
- Contribute to support staff meetings, suggesting improvements to procedures
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A strong academic background - Degree Educated preferable but not essential.
- Have experience working in a similar role in Financial Services - Ideally from the Investment or Wealth Management industry.
- A strong understanding of the regulatory environment of which the company operates in.
- High level of attention to detail and able to product client documentation to a high standard.
- Fully competent in the administration of client administration processes in compliance with Company systems and procedures.
- This role is included in the MIFID II information givers regime so individuals will be expected to have a foundation level of understanding about the products/services provided to enable them to give information to clients regarding portfolios.
- Full training will be given to the successful candidate and candidates will be expected to undertake professional qualification throughout their employment.
By applying to this job you are agreeing to our privacy notice which is freely available to view at: https://www.cameronkennedy.com/privacy
Sorry, this job is no longer available