£28,000 - £33,000
City of London
They are a leading and highly respected Investment Manager. They are one of the UK's leading providers of investment management services for individuals, charities and professional advisers. They are currently looking for an administration assistant to join them on a permanent basis. The role requires someone with strong administration and secretarial skills.
This position is perfect if you're a dedicated and proactive administrator. You'll be tasked with providing comprehensive administration support to ensure effective and efficient operations that will ultimately contribute to an excellent client experience.
- Answering incoming telephone calls and answering queries and enquiries.
- Maintain manager/teams diary, including arranging meetings and organising travel.
- Cheque requisition, BACS/CHAPS and international payments.
- Client accounting opening, transfer closures and amendments.
- Loading stock onto the valuation system.
- Deal with fee and commission queries.
- Deal with probate and subsequent estate distribution.
- Monitor IAS subscriptions.
- Maintenance of client Investment Data.
- Collate and produce valuations, statements and cover letters on an ad-hoc basis and quarterly basis.
As a candidate:
- You'll have strong administration experience working within a similar role within financial services.
- Have a strong academic background, in particular with English and Maths.
- Be a proficient user of MS Office Packages.
- Be a strong communicator.
- Be proactive, with strong time management skills and show a high degree of initiative.
- Audio Typing skills are highly desirable.