|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
£20,000 - £25,000 + Bonus + Benefits
They are a leading and highly respected Investment Manager. They are one of the UK's leading providers of investment management services for individuals, charities and professional advisers. They are currently looking for an administration assistant to join them on a permanent basis. The role requires someone with strong administration and secretarial skills.
To provide efficient and effective secretarial and administrative support, thus contributing to an excellent client service and smooth operation of the team. You'll also be tasked with Front of House responsibilities to ensure all clients feel valued and enhance the client experience.
The role is a full of variety and duties may include the following (but not limited to):
- Manage and file all correspondence and client files.
- Open and distribute incoming post.
- Maintain manager/team diary, including arranging meetings and organising travel.
- Preparation of Manager/team expenses.
- Management of client administration (Cheque requisition and payments, account opening and closure etch).
- Produce typed documents either from Audiotape or Manuscript.
- Collate and produce valuations, statements and covering letters on an ad-hoc and quarterly basis.
- Welcome visitors to the office and notify the team member of client arrival.
- ensuring the reception area and meeting rooms are kept tidy at all times.
- You'll have previous administration experience; preferably in a similar role with a financial services background.
- You'll have achieved A-C's in GCSE or equivalent including Maths and English.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Have strong time management skills and the ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Have a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be flexible in approach to tasks and be proactive.
- Have exceptional communication skills and be able to build strong rapport with people of all levels internally and externally.
Sorry, this job is no longer available