Presttigous Investment Manager has a requirement for a Junior Administration assistant . To provide comprehensive administrative support to ensure effective and efficient operations of the team and wider business to deliver an excellent client service. Demonstrates compliance with internal policies, procedures and regulatory framework.
- Manage client administration processes in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring accuracy of data, tasks include:
- Client payments
- Client on boarding
- Client account amendments
- Resolve queries from clients either by verbally or in writing promptly, referring investment related queries to qualified staff.
- Collate quarterly portfolio valuation reports and produce covering letters as required
- Type and produce accurate documentation in the agreed format, including letters and emails, editing and correcting as necessary
- Create/amend presentations or meeting packs for trustee/client meetings using appropriate IT system (PowerPoint, Excel and other relevant systems)
- Generate mail merges and maintain marketing lists on relevant systems
- Communicate with clients, either by telephone or letter giving accurate and up to date information and project a positive image of the organisation
- Maintain team/ manager diaries, including arranging meetings and organising travel
- Taking meeting minutes
- Manage and file correspondence and records in a timely manner
- Open and distribute incoming post
- Contribute to support staff meetings, suggesting improvements to procedures
- Sharing best working practises with other support staff
- Provide reception cover as required by answering calls, welcoming guests and preparing for meetings
- Audio typing and formatting client letters
- Organisation of self and others - Strong time management and prioritisation skills taking a flexible approach to task completion in line with client and team needs
- Prepare & present client documentation - High level of attention to detail and able to product client documentation to a high standard
- Process & maintain client administration - Fully competent in the administration of client administration processes in compliance with Company systems and procedures.
- Develop & maintain positive working relationships - Demonstrates ongoing commitment to the delivery of excellent client service. Strong communicator and able to build and maintain good internal and external relationships.
- Systems competence - demonstrates competence in using Company systems, including Microsoft Office, CRM, RID and CMP and mail merges.
- The s Professional - Displays values and behaviours consistent with the organisation/brand. Demonstrates ongoing commitment to own professional development and continually seeks to improve own performance.
- Ethical behaviours and regulation - Demonstrates behaviours consistent with ethical behaviour and appropriate conduct in line with the Conduct rules.
- MIFID II - This role is included in the MIFID II information givers regime so individuals will be expected to have a foundation level of understanding about the products/services we provide to enable them to give information to clients regarding portfolios.
Therefore knowledge and understanding must cover the following:
- Portfolio characteristics, features, pricing, risks, tax and cost implications
- The impact of financial markets and economic figures
- Financial markets
- The difference between past and future performance
- The regulatory environment including market abuse and anti money laundering
- Basic valuation principles
This knowledge will either be obtained through appropriate qualifications or by attending an in-house training course.