|Location:||West Sussex, England|
|Salary:||£23000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
£23,000 - £26,000 + Bonus + Benefits
One of the UK's largest and longest-established providers of high-quality financial planning advice and discretionary investment services. My client have specialised in managing client portfolios for over 40 years and their investment team and financial planners are supported by more than 550 staff, working from multiple locations across the UK.
You will be supporting the business with day to day administration. This will consist of tasks such as processing forms, updating client files across various systems, scanning documents to clients' accounts, mail merges and compiling correspondence to be posted out to clients and third parties. Full training will be provided.
- Strong and previous administration skills and a keen interest in financial services.
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Good Prioritisation skills
- Good working knowledge key Microsoft applications and good, accurate input skills.
- Mail merge experience
Sorry, this job is no longer available