|Salary:||£18000 - £20000 per annum|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
A leading asset management firm has just released two roles for strong administration candidates to join them on a 12 month basis. You'll be involved with a variety of administration and projected related functions across the operations department. The role will be changing which will give you exposure to numerous different areas.
You'll find yourself being involved with specific administration tasks in relation to Business Processing and Transfers Processing, but also involved with project activity in the form of data migration and general support activities; such as data validation and paperwork checking.
- Must have impeccable attention to detail with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work accurately at speed whilst under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Proactive attitude and the ability to adapt to new environments.
- Previous financial services experience preferred, within wealth management would be a key advantage.
- Previous data entry experience advantageous.
- Previous experience in project work also desirable.
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Middle Office Analyst - Derivatives
Location: Paris, Île-de-France
Salary: €70000 - €80000 per annum + Bonus + Bens
Senior Shipping Specialist
Location: Moscow, Moscow Oblast
Salary: US$70000 - US$80000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Fintech Start Up - Sales Executive
Location: London, England
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + + 0TE £100,000 - £250,000 commission