|Salary:||£8 - £9 per hour|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
My client are a Global Custodian and they are recruiting an administrative assistant to join their tax operations team.
This role will be within the tax operations team and the candidate will perform miscellaneous tasks in the team to help the other team members:
- This will include processing tax reclaim forms, sending reclaims forms to the tax office to be processed and a variety of other administrative tasks.
- Assist with an ongoing team project which must be completed.
- Documentation process ie logging, receipting and sending documents to sub custodians, fund closures.
- Experience to be gained within a specialised tax operation, the role may lead to other opportunities with the organisation although this is not guaranteed.
Experience and Qualifications:
- The applicant should be competent with Excel to a basic level.
- Candidates should have some previous experience working within an office environment.
- Good attention to detail.
- Confident liaising on the phone and over email.
- Willingness to learn.
- Tax experience if possible but not a necessity.
- Intern/ graduate acceptable, a school leaver would also be considered if they are in experienced in MS office in particular excel.
- Financial Service experience is an advantage but not essential.
Sorry, this job is no longer available