|Salary:||£18000 - £19500 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
A leading asset management firm has just released a role to join their Deceased Client Administration Team. This is an exciting opportunity for those looking to develop a career within client services. The role is a varied role which would require you to liaise with various different aspects of the business, and numerous outside parties. You'll be acting as a key support role to the advisors of the business.
Core Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Covering all aspects of client instructions and enquiries, including dealing with Solicitors and personal Representatives.
- Updating information and processing transfers (joint to sole/ISA to tax) on numerous internal platforms.
- Dealing with queries relating to deceased clients on behalf of other departments.
- Keep advisors up to date with cases and respond to queries from advisers.
- Providing statistics for monthly reports.
You'll be required to ensure that you are able to demonstrate and understanding of regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practising effective risk management taking account of outcome for clients.
- Self motivated.
- Strong team player with a good communication skills.
- Well organised.
- Exceptional IT skills
- Previous financial services experience preferred however full and ongoing training will be provided
Sorry, this job is no longer available