My client, a highly regarded asset management firm based in West Kent, currently have a number of openings to join one of their busy and successful teams. They have a number of roles available for school leavers looking for their first role, right through to more seasoned candidates looking for roles with more responsibilities. One current opening they have is for a seasoned member to join them as a Deputy Supervisor on their Discretionary Plans team.
Purpose of the role:
As an administrator you'd be reporting directly to the deputy supervisor of each team. You could be tasked with the following:
- Reconciliation of discretionary option/award movements.
- management of all plan leavers.
- Client reporting.
- creating timetables with clients for grants of awards.
- Calculating initial grants of awards to participants.
- Collation of grant elections where applicable.
- Dividend calculations.
- Supporting management of tax returns.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong communicator and strong team player.
- Organised, meticulous and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Intermediate excel skills - use of formulas, pivot tables, v-look-up
- Ability to adapt to change and multi-task.
- Experience of working in financial services desirable
- Keen interest in working in finance and specific interest in shares and options.
- Undergraduate degree desirable. Educated to A Level Minimum or qualified by experience