|Salary:||£23000 - £28000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
Administrator - Client Service Unit
£23,000 - £28,000
My client, are a leading independently owned provider of Investment Management, Accountancy, Tax, Corporate and Financial Advisory services. They provide sound financial planning, including the reassurance that retirement arrangements and financial provision for clients and their family have been taken care of, and are key to ensuring that they are making their income and capital work them in the most effective way.
Purpose of the role:
To provide exceptional administration and servicing of work for clients and consultants of the firm. Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Dealing with administration for client benefit schemes.
- Prepare written reports and suitability letters relating to client specific cases.
- Liaison with relevant parties including insurers, payroll etc., to ensure that benefits are installed properly.
- Researching product markets in connection with client specific requirements.
- Obtaining illustrations from insurers along with technical information, performance enquiries and general provider information.
- Analysing raw data to assist advisers in making client recommendations.
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are met.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have a strong academic history.
- Be an analytical thinker, with the ability to analyse client information and highlight requirements to make suitable recommendations.
- Have strong technical expertise - Be up to date with technical developments and legislative changes.
- Have strong communication skills - you'll be speaking to people of all levels, both internally and externally and will need to be able to put ideas over clearly and professionally.
- Have previous financial services experience as this is essential for the role.
- Have previous experience of report and letter writing.
Sorry, this job is no longer available