Accountancy and Finance
|Salary:||Up to €32000 per annum|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
* Execute the duties of the role diligently and professionally.
* Act in accordance with the company's Code of Conduct
* Deliver the company's Client Charter
* Develop effective working relationships
* Promote and support the aims and help to deliver the strategy of the Group
* Support and foster collegiate and friendly interpersonal relationships at all levels
To prepare administration and other related administration activities driven by client needs and to ensure that all processes undertaken are in line with the Company's procedures.
KEY RESULT AREAS
The administrator will be expected to provide support to the Senior and Team Managers of the Company and be proactive in their approach to ensure that they uphold the policies and procedures.
* A minimum of 1-2 years proven track record on Soparfi or Fund administration, with a big 4, domiciliation agent or accounting firm.
* Basic understanding of bookkeeping/accounting
* Good numeracy and IT skills
* Think creatively and deliver pragmatic solutions
* Possess personal qualities of integrity, good communication and discretions
* A confident manner and the ability to communicate with clients effectively.
* A flexible approach to work and good time management skills.
* An ability to work under pressure.
* Ability to manage his/her time and tasks
* A strong team player with attention to detail and a resourceful nature.
* Fluent in English.
Sorry, this job is no longer available