AML Compliance Administrator - Consumer/Retail Banking
25000 - 28000 + Benefits
A full service, internationally respected bank are recruiting an AML administrator to join their team in Central London. The role itself will be based within the Consumer/Retail division and you will be acting as an administrator to the account officers to help ensure timely delivery of Financial Crime data as first line of defense.
- Prepare reports for world check/adverse media and risk rating. To understand the meaning of the reports, to enable further investigation for AML purposes.
- To assist the account officers when a 'trigger event' occurs on one of the accounts that have not been remediated, and potentially not used for some time.
- To ensure that all periodic monitoring reviews are captured, and each account officer is up to date with all reviews that are required on the customer base for high, medium and low risk accounts.
- To ensure that all periodic reviews due for processing are available for account officers to review with the transactions during the period, the purpose of the account has not been altered and all other points are complete ready for the account manager to sign off.
- Keep customer files up to date and ensure all standard data is uploaded on Equation.
- Assist in gathering of information to clear transaction alerts that have been flagged by the AML transaction monitoring team.
- Minimum 2:1 UK university degree or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of AML regulations
- Attention to detail and highly organised