|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
£35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus + Benefits
They are a highly successful and respected fund of hedge funds investor, researching and selecting talented investment advisors and managing Alternative Investment Strategies
What they are looking for:
- Undergraduate degree - 2:1 class minimum required;
- Highly numerate.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel;
- Experience in programming languages preferred (VBA, Python, SQL);
- Professional relevant experience in the financial sector.
What will you be doing:
The position will entail providing data support to a team of investment analysts. The role will touch on all parts of the data life cycle from data collection to data management, quality checking and analysis. Typical duties/responsibilities include:
- Production of regular data reports on performance/risk and portfolio composition;
- Supporting the analyst team in the preparation of quantitative fund analysis;
- Data collection and inputting into internal databases using various sources (emails, financial data providers, websites, etc.);
- Responsible for production and transmission of relevant compliance reporting material.
What's in it for you
- Opportunity to work with an experienced fund of hedge fund team;
- Gain experience in quantitative fund analysis;
- Working for one of the oldest and most respected investors in the field of hedge funds.
Sorry, this job is no longer available