|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
Analyst - Asset Allocation
£45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits
They are an independent, long established investment and wealth management firm with a strong reputation. They are highly regarded within the industry, having won many awards and have an excellent brand and client loyalty as well as strong plans to expand their client base. They now have a newly created role for someone who wishes to increase there exposure to the front office and investment managers and also seek greater responsibility including making investment recommendations.
A key role assisting the Asset Allocation Strategist in proprietary macroeconomic and investment strategy research, you will contribute to the generation of tactical asset allocation ideas, as well as the development and evolution of new and existing methodologies. Additionally, you will attend the quarterly asset allocation committee meetings, and will help put together the meeting papers and coordinate the meeting outputs. You will have the opportunity to provide updates on asset allocation strategy to the investment managers and to contribute to materials published externally. You will also take responsibility for following the views of external macro strategists and economists, for coordinating and hosting meetings and for communicating key themes to colleagues. You will also collaborate with the wider research team and investment committees in providing analysis and information to assist with joining top down and bottom up recommendations, as well as sector and thematic investment ideas. Other specifics:
- Assist the Asset Allocation Strategist in the analysis and interpretation of macroeconomic and market data,
- Assist in the preparation of meeting papers and contribute towards the communication of committee decisions.
- Advise the Strategic Asset Allocation Committee of risks and opportunities in the construction of investment strategies.
- Build presentations on asset allocation strategy and contribute to their content. Coordinate and update content covering asset allocation and strategy for use within marketing collateral.
- Respond to queries from investment managers and support new business generation,
- Maintain the asset allocation models, historic allocations and monitor and report their performance over time.
- Support the delivery of the overall investment process collaborating with the wider research team.
- Communicate asset allocation strategy to investment managers at weekly investment meeting and through written pieces on the internal Research Hub.
- Manage the relationships with third-party investment research providers.
Who They Are Looking For
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Graduate with strong academics and a strong grounding in macroeconomics and minimum CFA level 1
- Robust personality, strong verbal and excellent written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and at least 1 years of experience working within an investment or research environment. Practical experience of asset allocation is essential.
- Some experience of quantitative or econometric analytical techniques.
- Understand the drivers of the major asset classes and how these impact market dynamics.
- Good knowledge of macroeconomics, and experience of how macro factors relate to investing in a practical sense.
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Alternatives Senior Analyst
Location: London, England
Salary: £Excellent salary dependent on experience per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Senior Analyst - Investment Advisory
Salary: £75000 - £95000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Chief Financial Officer
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey
Salary: £20000 - £160000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Head of Investment Department
Location: London, England
Salary: £100000 - £120000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits